Join us for our first annual solar installers’ conference in tropical Queensland.
No Sales Presentations, all sessions practical, hands-on and relevant.
A day filled with presentations from industry experts, focussing on key issues that effect installers in today’s marketplace.
Approved for 55 Accreditation Points
When: 14 August 2015, Registration 8.30am
Where: Townsville Motor Boat & Yacht Club
1 Plume St, South Townsville Qld 4810
Costs: $50 incl. Morning and Afternoon Tea and Lunch
There will be plenty of hands-on sessions and installers’ question time has been incorporated to ensure value for money in what will no doubt be an engaging and productive day for solar installers and presenters alike.
Packed with information and extra time for questions and answers, find out more about:
- A case study using micro-inverters in a commercial application and the benefits of remote monitoring
- Lithium-iron batteries – cycle life vs daily DoD, terminal voltage drop, ideal recharge profiles
- Solutions for Export Limitation
- Design of Micro-inverter systems to meet Qld Utilities’ requirements
- Industry Snapshot and Directions – where are we now and where are we heading
- Lead-acid batteries – Different technologies and understanding the various aspects for successful applications
- Network issues for PV installations – Battery installations and Grid Coupling, Voltage rise, Peak loading
- Clean Energy Regulator Audits and STC approvals
- Solar Installers’ sessions designed for discussions to resolve specific industry issues
Join us and enter your business card for the Lucky Door Prize – Lenovo Tablet (valued at $100)