As always the day will be packed with compliance updates, new products, trendy topics and top presenters. The one day meeting, developed by installers for installers, has plenty of hands-on sessions. Installers’ question time has been incorporated to ensure value for money in what will no doubt be an engaging and productive day for SEIA members and non-members. 60 CPD points for the day.
Get the details on:
- Battery Standard AS/NZ 5139
- Amendments 1 and 2 to AS/NZ 5033
- Update on CEC Guidelines, Version 13 and industry overview
- Array oversizing vs battery days of autonomy
- Cause & effects of Micro Cracks in PV panels
- Design of AC coupling vs DC coupling in Hybrid systems
- Fair Trading NSW – solar industry issues
- Case studies of Central protection on multiple commercial buildings
- Getting rid of the Cowboys in our Industry
- Compliant metering products for PPA
- Installers Forum – Installers’ product reviews
When: 12 July 2019, Registrations open at 8.30am
Where: Rowers on Cook River,1 Levey St. Wolli Creek
Costs: Free for NSW SEIA Members, $100 for non-members, all meals included.
Want to make your travel worthwhile? Stay 2 days!
SEIA and Solar AC Warehouse are pleased to present an installer training day prior to the 2019 SEIA NSW Solar Installers Annual Meeting at the same venue. Representatives of AC Solar Warehouse, Enphase Energy and SolarEdge will present the training in two sessions.
For more details and registration for the Enphase and SolarEdge training click here
Register now for the 2019 SEIA NSW Solar Installers’ meeting and be the first to see the the Practical Guide to Battery Standard 5139, get the latest updates, earn CPD points and meet up with old friends or make new friends. The day is fully catered and due to venue restrictions numbers are limited. Don’t miss out!