When: 9 August 2019, registration starts 8:30am.
Where: Townsville Yacht Club, 1 Plume Street, South Townsville.
Free for SEIA members;
$50 for non-members:
$100 for manufacturers & suppliers ( please use Trade Registration Form );
All meals included.
A day packed with compliance updates, new products, trendy topics and top presenters.
- Important updates on
– AS/NZS 5139 – highlights of the latest changes
– AS 3000 – cabling in cavities
– AS/NZS 5033 Amendment 1 & 2
– CEC Guidelines, Vs 13
- Meet Ergon, get updates and your questions answered
- Be the first to get access to “A practical guide to Battery Standards 5139”
- AC vs DC Coupling in Hybrid Systems
- Pros and Cons of mandatory monitoring
- LoRa Communication & wireless RS485 bridge
- Trial Findings of the laboratory battery tests and the residential battery trials
- Performance of bifacial PV panels in recent installs
- Causes/effects of micro cracks in PV panels and much more …
- Join us for Free networking drinks at Happy Hour
Want to make your travel worthwhile? Stay 2 days!
SEIA and Solar AC Warehouse are pleased to present an installer training day prior to the 2019 SEIA Qld Solar Installers Annual Meeting at the same venue. Representatives of AC Solar Warehouse, Enphase Energy and SolarEdge will present the training in two sessions.
Watch the Cowboys playing in town on Thursday night or join us for a casual get together on Thursday night at the Brewery!