The one and only Solar Installers focused Conference without sales presentations
28 February 2020, St George Rowing Club, 1 Levey St, Wolli Creek
Please note: All tickets for this event have been sold out.
As always the day will be packed with compliance updates, new products, trendy topics and top presenters. The one day meeting, developed by installers for installers, has plenty of hands-on sessions. Installers’ question time has been incorporated to ensure value for money in what will no doubt be an engaging and productive day for SEIA members and non-members. CPD points for the day.
Why you wouldn’t want to miss it
- The topics have been chosen and developed by practising solar installers for solar installers – More Details here
- No sales presentations, just practical, informative hands-on sessions that are relevant
- Value for money – $100 incl. meals for a full day of training (Members free), CPD points and networking drinks
- Earn CPD Points – for attending sessions that you will be interested in.
- Real Networking opportunities – catching up with peers and suppliers all in one single location without several streams
- No Exhibitions other than from our 6 sponsors – giving you plenty of time to check their products and services
- Free Networking drinks
New invention and projects, Battery topics, Compliance and Industry topics. Find out more about
- The latest information about AEMO and DER registration, why is AEMO involved in driving the AS4777.2?
- The University of NSW is establishing the first process to fully recycle PV panels (not just glass and alumnium), find out how the problem of PV waste will be solved.
- Solinta – a new invention of an induction Hot Water System using existing solar panels
- Solar Industry Snapshot and Directions and the Peak Demand Reduction Scheme
- AS5139 – Lead vs Lithium vs Flow Zinc Bromine installations, how do the installations differ? Hear from the experts
- CEC – Update on New installation requirements since AS/NZ5139 has been included in AS/NZ3000 and will be mandatory on 11 April 2020. Hear what to look out for.
- Clenergy – Not enough roof for a solar installation? There are other alternatives. Practical tips on what to look out for when installing mounting systems and isolators and shrouds while still complying with the standards.
- Past, present and future of PV – mix and match or replace?
- Working with Heights – Fall protection is compulsory and comes in many forms. It’s the installer’s decision which form to choose and sometimes it conflicts with the opinion of a visiting inspector and results in a requested change and/or a fine. Find out how to avoid this.
- The Standards Process – Get an insight on how it works, what it needs to change a standard and how you can be part of it.
- SEIA Forum – Your Say – What is happening in our industry? Some issues of discontentment so far are poor training for battery storage, suppliers backup for warranty work or lack of, known inverter problems. What are your experiences, what action can be taken?
When: Friday, 28 February 2020, Registrations open at 8.30am
Where: Rowers on Cook River, (Formerly St George Rowing Club) 1 Levey St. Wolli Creek
Costs: Free for NSW SEIA Members, $100 for non-members, all meals included.
Join us for a casual get together
Don’t fancy to sit in your accommodation or eat/drink alone on Thursday(27th) night? Come and join us for a casual get together and meet other installers, speakers and sponsors – no speeches, no arriving or finishing time. Everybody buys their own drinks. Just turn up at the St George Rowing Club from 5pm onwards and catch up with mates, meet new people or renew old contacts. No RSVP needed.
Register now for the 2020 SEIA NSW Solar Installers’ meeting and be the first to see the new Solinta hot water system, get the latest updates, earn CPD points and meet up with old friends or make new friends. The day is fully catered and due to venue restrictions numbers are limited. Don’t miss out!